- Hiking and trekking in every respect: (GR 15, connection GR-19 and PR-HU 38). Point of departure to Basa de la Mora (Ibón de Plan), Churro de Fornos (birth of the river Irués), Passes of San Miguel and Santa Isabel.
- Climbs: Cotiella´s peaks is a wonderful balcony with the best views of the Pyrenees. Peñas of Mediodia, de las Once y de las Diez (mountains), Punta Suelza, Cruz de Guardia, Posets, Maladeta…
- Potholing: 5th of August cave
- Possibility of cross-country skiing and snowshoes everywhere in the valley (ascent to Basa de la Mora, Circo de Armeña with exit to the valley of Benasque, Viados and Tabernes…)
- Nordic skiing in the tracks of Pineta´s valley
- If you want to practise downhill skiing, we are located 40 km away from the Piau Engali and Saint Lary´s ski slopes. The tunnel to France is open the whole year.
- If you want to practise mountain bike, there are a lot of routes because of the widespread forest tracks in the valley.
- Ice-climbing: new routes in Fuenfria de Saravillo (discovered by Iñaki Cabo) and other routes in Parzan near the Bielsa tunnel.
- Rock-climbing: Plandescun, from 4c to 8c. Peña de Sin
- Canyonning: (Feixón, Ciego, Gradiello, Es Gallinés…)
- If you want just to relax, this place means peace, silence and serenity. You can also explore and enjoy the festivals of the area and the welcoming villages. You will discover the culture and customs of Chistau´s valley. This is a magic place away from the big traditional touristic routes.